International Sales Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans.
- Build successful, long term relationships with distributors, retailers and other resellers by managing new and existing sales accounts, developing new business, establishing plans and strategies to expand sales from existing customers and following up on new opportunities.
- Assist customers with all account related orders, questions, issues, or concerns. Provide accurate, timely accurate information to the customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, and quotes.
- Providing customer conversation recaps for all meetings and taking a leadership role to ensure all action items are followed up on and completed on a timely basis.
- Conduct and/or coordinate sales and training meetings with customers as required.
- Liaise with other departments as needed to drive business within accounts and resolve any issues that may arise, escalating issues as needed
- Recruit, lead, manage and train sales personnel
- Analyze markets and visit customers at trade shows internationally as required.
- Analyze and understand industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and communicate this information to all sales management and other departments as necessary.
- Manage sell through reports, inventory management, forecasts, retail and product penetration reports, etc.
- Be actively involved in decision making at all levels of the company
- Degree level education (Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Technology is highly desirable), or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 yrs experience in a sales capacity or equivalent position, preferably in the consumer electronics or FMCG industry with a proven track record of achievement and sales growth.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English; other languages an asset but not required.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills and ability to work with different cultures internationally.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner, multi-task and maintain accuracy is required.
- Computer literate with a high degree of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally as required.
- Owning and using an iPhone is a bonus because you will be able to use our waterproof case and speak from experience to customer.
- Based in Hong Kong
Salary upon experience. We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. The role would ideally suit a candidate who has previously worked in a company with proven track record of sales and business development. Interested parties please send your resume and expected salary.
Please send resume and work examples to: email@example.com