Have you gotten your hands around the latest iPad mini yet? Apple has finally launched its 5th Generation of iPad mini on 18th March 2019. Although it may look very similar in terms of its design, there are a few incremental upgrades to consider which makes this generation outperform the previous ones. This is said to be the best version of iPad mini so far both in terms of its looks and functionality. With relatively low competition in the market, iPad mini 2019 successfully owns its niche and certainly tops the list in its product line. If you are looking for a portable tablet with high functionality, Apple iPad Mini 2019 is the device for you!
Great things come in small packages as they say and the Apple iPad Mini 2019 is a perfect example of that. This newly launched 5th generation of iPad Mini might look very similar to the previous iPad models from the outside, but there are a few significant changes on the inside. Some key distinguishing features which makes it stand out from its previous generations are the following:
- Superior resolution: The new iPad Mini has a resolution of 2048 x 1536 at 326 dpi, which Apple claims to be the highest pixel density on an iPad. This matches the resolution of the 9.7 inch display iPad 2018, except that it had 264 dpi only.
- Laminated display: The new iPad mini has superior display technology. It is laminated to the glass, so there is no extra layer between your eyes and the glass that you are looking at. This also avoids it from becoming bendy, which is a major issue that has appeared on some of the previous iPads with non-laminated displays. This updated version of the display also comprises of True Tone technology that automatically adjusts the white balance to match with the ambient lighting of the room and helps generate true to life coloured images with its wide support of more vivid colours. It is also 25 percent brighter than the display of the iPad Mini 4.
- A12 bionic chip with its 4 core graphics engine: Equipped with Apple’s latest generation A-series chip used in the iPhone, Apple iPad Mini 2019 has 3 times faster performance with 9 times faster graphics output. “The A12 Bionic chip features an 8-core Neural Engine that uses real-time machine learning to power iOS features for improved photo taking capabilities, gaming, augmented reality, and more”, as stated by MacRumors.
- Apple Pencil Support: This tablet is also the only model of iPad Mini series that is compatible with Apple’s first-generation Apple Pencil.
- Improved Front-Facing Camera: While the rear camera quality is very much the same, the front-facing camera has been significantly upgraded from 1.2 megapixels in iPad Mini 4 to 7 megapixels in this latest model.
Costing over $400USD, the Apple iPad Mini is quite an investment and hence, it is important to ensure that this valuable asset of yours is completely protected. While many cases in the market provide at least some surface or drop and water protection from day-day damage, only a very few provide full coverage from all kinds of damage and extreme environmental conditions to keep your device totally safe.
Catalyst’s wide range of iPad cases have all the features that your iPad Mini will ever need.
Designed from the inside out, Catalyst iPad cases are 100% waterproof tested along with double waterproof silicone seal protection that tightly secures your tablet from water to seep through your device. Our iPad Mini 4 case is 2m / 6.6ft waterproof with an IP68 rating meaning that the case is designed to guarantee complete water protection up to a depth of 1 meter under water for half an hour. The grippy rubber bumper surrounding the iPad Mini 4 further protects your tablet from drops and impacts. What’s more is that it meets the standard military grade drop protection [MIL-STD-810G] of 1.2m/4ft. This is a series of tests conducted by the US Department of Defense to test a device or equipment’s ability to endure impacts after being dropped from a certain height. The integrated touchscreen film maintains the functionality of your tablet, providing access to all the features on your iPad, including Touch ID, charging ports, and headphone jack, and Catalyst’s True Sound Acoustic Technology allows for full-quality audio. Easily accessible ports and minimalist good looks make these the ultimate protective cases for your iPad. Our cases are engineered to sustain harsh environmental conditions while keeping the functionality and performance of your device intact. Be it sticky fingers, coffee spills, water sports, dusty workshops, or any of life’s outdoor adventures, Catalyst has got you covered!
**Catalyst iPad Cases are Parent Tested Parent Approved by North America's largest online parent product testing Community**
Catalyst is an innovative lifestyle accessories brand that creates iconic products to enable people to explore and share their world. Over the years, Catalyst has continued to design and invent unique products that have won numerous best-in-class awards from organizations around the world and has constantly evolved as a brand. We at Catalyst aim to support you in your everyday life adventures. Our cases are designed from quality materials that do not compromise on quality, performance and durability. We are fundamentally different from our competitors on several dimensions. With consistent innovation in category since 2010 on our waterproof cases (from 2m→ 3m→ 5m→ 10m), Catalyst Cases are 500% more waterproof than competitors. Besides, our line of impact cases is provides full protection to your device from drops, cracks, or impacts. While most of them comply with military grade drop protection, others, some even exceed the military standard. All our cases are fully sealed, air, and water tight allowing no room for any form of dust, sand, dirt, or other debris from entering into your device and camera lens. All these features considered, Catalyst Cases are rugged, protective, yet slim, and stylish without adding much bulk, and limitations to the design of your device.
- Catalyst Introduces Waterproof Case for 11” and 12.9” iPad Pro and Two New Colorways for the Special Edition AirPods Case Exclusive to Apple Stores
- Catalyst Launches Waterproof, Drop Proof Case for New 9.7 iPad At IFA 2017 in Berlin
- Catalyst Case for iPad Earns Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal
- Catalyst Presents Waterproof Case Family for iPad and Launches iPhone SE at CES Asia