Logistics and Operations Manager
We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. You will organize and monitor the storage and distribution of goods for our company. It is essential that you have a strong understanding of e-commerce systems and support.
The goal is to manage our entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service, this includes daily pick & pack
- Cross-departmental planning to ensure supply chain and inventory management are effective and optimized
- On time delivery schedules and best quality service.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Take the lead in IT architecture and logistics engineering projects
- Strong liaison skills between suppliers, manufacturers, freight forwarders, customers as well as internal departments.
- Support in EU and US 3PL selection and system integration
- Closely work with counterparts in the US, EU and APEC to take appropriate and timely action for compliance as well as any discipline violation.
- Create and maintain data for financial reporting based on business needs
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Handle and monitor inbound & outbound to different countries and ensure Customs clearance processes & compliance adhered to in specific countries.
- Deal with day to day logistics and warehouse interactions such as receiving, storage, and claims.
- Vendor Management - distribute and understand company guidelines to update necessary partners as well as answer further questions, entry of vendor charge-back in company’s payments system as needed.
- System upload, analysis and maintains the accuracy of data using company and warehouse related systems.
- Any additional duties and responsibilities based on the needs from the company.
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience in supply chain / logistics operation
- Solid experience in managing 3PL operations and vendor management
- Understanding of online buying and logistics processes.
- Excellent leadership with good problem-solving, communication & interpersonal skills
- Takes initiative, open to new outcomes, willing to express a different point of view
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Solid experience in consumer goods shipping arrangement is a must
- Advanced Skills MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and good analytical skills
- Working knowledge of VBA, PHP, HTML or Java-script preferred
- Bar-code creation and EDI understanding
- Responsible and hardworking, committed to deadlines & self-motivated
- Strong communication skills and can work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin