Great companies begin with great people. Catalyst is expanding its team and looking for a talented Business Development Manager who thrives on challenges and seeks to produce excellence in their work. You will get to work with world class talent producing industry leading waterproof cases in this fast growing company.
- Support business development and identify high growth opportunities through research and analysis, preparing business cases, reviewing market information, drafting contracts, financial analysis, emphasizing the impact of key terms on finances and operations
- Research skills with ability to gather internal and external information, including ability to work with imperfect information and synthesize and summarize key information
- Building business cases – preparing information including key strategic considerations to facilitate decisions.
- Support strategic planning and growth plans by identifying areas for operational focus, execution linked to strategy and suggesting a plan for implementation
- Facilitate preparation for business planning activities by establishing processes, coordinating all required pre-work, ensuring dissemination of required data, and locking in contracts
- Drive long term growth opportunity analysis, including economic, customer and product opportunity segmentation
- Analyze and build business case for new products
- Drive process to identify resource needs and requests to facilitate decision making, alignment and prioritization of resources to drive business growth
- Provide metrics reporting and analysis to achieve consistent views of financial impact and identify opportunities to drive increase efficiencies
- Related experience with an emphasis on business management, contract review, strategy planning
- Bachelor degree required
- Language Skills: Requires fluent written English, Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset
- Research skills and ability to conduce market analysis, highly salient points and summarize into recommendations
- Strong project management and business process skills with ability to manage orchestration of processes across organization
- Detail orientation and strong emphasis on execution and results
- Excellent communications and presentation skills including PowerPoint, Excel and MS Word.
- Understanding and comfortable with quantitative (including financial) analysis to help drive efficiencies, productivity improvement across business initiatives
- Ability to follow direction
- Discipline, thoroughness and excellent research skills
- Non-linear thinker with strong analytical skills, including strong math and communication skills, including ability to optimize, problem solving and project plan coordinating multiple activities concurrently.
- Ability to work quickly on deadlines.
- Work with multiple stakeholders