Sales Operations Executive
The Sales Operations Executive will be responsible for maintaining business client relationships.The position requires support in all aspects of the business involved in the order and communication flow as well as intruding new products and pricing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects regarding order management, including the following:
- Retrieving and forwarding orders to proper department
- Transmitting orders to warehouse for fulfillment
- Follow up on order status to ensure orders ship on time
- Identifying delayed items and confirming product supply/availability
- Pricing discrepancies and communicating with sales and the customer
- Managing customer return requests
- Provide customer with shipping information and documentation
- Escalate any shipping errors or transportation related requests to Logistics
- Collaborate with Accounting on any customer related issues, including document retrieval, invoice and credit issues, and returns
- Maintaining and reviewing all customer routing guides
- Maintain written SOPs for assigned sales operations as well as customer SOPs
- Additional duties as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or three years or more of relevant work experience.
- Excellent customer relationship experience/demeanor.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Operations and Logistics.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel and Office 365
- CRM and ERP experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, prioritize and stay organized.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Location - Hong Kong
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate follow up