Great companies begin with great people. Catalyst is expanding its creative team and looking for multi-talented, creative people who thrive on challenges and seek to produce excellence in their work.
You will be responsible for formulating our overall marketing strategy in line with our development and business growth. As a Marketing Manager your responsibilities include:
- Lead a team to create and execute marketing plans, including PR, digital marketing, promotions, advertising, and social media to drive company brand image and sales for both online and offline
- Maintain identity and branding through effective communications
- Collaborate with partners to organise in store activities or joint promotions
- Manage campaigns to grow our database and increase sales conversions
- Source, lead, coordinate and participate in trade shows, media events and promotional activities to market products
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with PR/Social Media Managers and Sales team
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Consult with product development on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Create sales sheets and collateral that can be used across all platforms
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Confer with legal team to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Market analysis and competitor studies activities and recommendation to adjust to the marketing mix
- The ability to understand and execute strategy based on Google Analytics analysis
- Marketing or Business Administration degree
- Exemplary communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Skilled copywriter
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent in cross-department communication
- The ability to delegate and motivate others
- Good track record on leading and organising events or press conferences would be an added advantage.
- The energy and enthusiasm to deal with campaigns and trade shows
- The ability to work to deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
- Self-confidence to sell ideas
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
Please submit your CV to email@example.com