Catalyst is looking for a highly self-motivated individual with a passion for Marketing and who can work in a fast growth environment. The Marketing Director will manage a team to develop and implement marketing strategies including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR. This role will work closely with the company’s sales and product teams; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with the materials and presentations needed. Key factors for this position are not only a support aptitude, but also being a resourceful problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator with a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and have a high attention to detail.
- At least 8 years’ experience in consumer marketing roles for a global brand, including product marketing & campaign management
- Deep understanding of digital media and the rapid changes in how and where brands are built, and consumers are engaged
- Strong marketing and commercial sense; impact and results driven
- Analyze and evaluate marketing and media performance so that we continually learn and improve
- Great ability to deliver in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to create and tell big stories using optimized budgets
- Team player with passionate start-up mentality and "can do" attitude
- Strong ability to see the big picture while paying attention to the details that get us there
- A genuine interest in technology
- Manage a team of marketing professionals, including hiring and onboarding new team members, directing work, managing performance, providing regular feedback, and supporting career development and employee growth.
- Create and maintain a culture of engagement by proactively developing, leading, coaching and motivating a group of professionals, to generate optimum business results and assuming increasing management responsibilities.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.