Catalyst's internship programme is organised to ensure that every student who joins us can gain intensive on-the-job experience during the period and get a real understanding of the industry.
Interns will learn important professional skills and have the opportunity to determine what kind of work area suits them best.
We will assign each intern a buddy who will answer any questions and explain how things work around the office. As an intern you are also assigned a mentor who will guide your career and provide feedback on your skills, learning and development.
We are looking for smart and dynamic team-players who enjoy working in a creative and challenging environment, who thrive on the personal and professional satisfaction of being on a winning team.
Ideally, you’ll be one year off graduation and starting to think about your career options after graduation. We’ll put you into a part of the business that gives you real life exposure to your study major.
If you’re good, we’ll want to bring you in as a paid employee.
AREAS OF INTERNSHIP:
Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Software Engineering, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting, Operations, Logistics, Industrial Design, Sourcing and Procurement.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Enrolment in a Bachelor’s degree program required. Candidate must have completed Junior year
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and solution-driven
- Ability to take ownership of a project, from concept through production
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative. Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Impeccable attention to detail required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and customer service orientation
If you are interested, please send your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com and specify the job position that you are applying for.