The role is primary responsible for the delivery of revenue and performance of targets to our business via Amazon and other 3rd party platforms. This role will be responsible for forecast accuracy, supply meeting Amazon requirements (in partnership with supply chain) and KPI optimization (traffic, conversion, basket, retention, profitability).
Building a deep understanding of Amazon’s business model and organization, this position will articulate the key needs and opportunities of Amazon back to the broader organization, as well as translate the brand and product strategies into winning Amazon plans.
- Own the delivery of all Amazon targets
- Serve as a key contact for all Amazon related activity and lead daily operations of the Amazon business to maintain profitability, sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain product pages and sales forecast, manage the customer service relationship and monitor seller rating.
- Articulate the key needs of Amazon back to the broader business unit and organization
- Plan, and manage the execution of Amazon sponsored products campaigns and Amazon promotions
- Identify promotional opportunities and develop promotional calendars
- Provide direction, manage, motivate and coach your team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Technology or related field
- Five years of eCommerce experience; Amazon experience required
- Curious and entrepreneurial leader that stays abreast of industry trends, able to set a vision, orchestrate a process to execute on that plan, and influence and inspire others to believe.
- Demonstrated track record of increasing e-Commerce revenues via Amazon in an Omni-channel business model
- Strong website and consumer analytic skills, including the ability to link site design and features to strategic objectives and the ability to use the data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to communicate across the entire organization
- Creative, with an eye to develop new and innovative solutions
- Strong team player, able to work successfully across multiple business functions