Digital Marketing Manager
Great companies begin with great people. Catalyst is expanding its creative team and looking for multi-talented, creative people who thrive on challenges and seek to produce excellence in their work.
You will be responsible for formulating our overall digital marketing strategy in line with our development and business growth. As a Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities include:
- Develop a total understanding of the Company online target audience and mindset
- Define and implement B2C and B2B digital marketing strategies across all channels
- Work with graphic designers to create and implement B2C and B2B EDMs while analyzing and improving each campaign.
- Setup sales-funnels for the company eCommerce platforms and effectively training staff members in this.
- Ensure enhancement of brand awareness within the digital space as well as aggressively driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers/sales conversion.
- Create marketing content by gaining a thorough understanding of our product offering and value proposition to devise relevant messaging and visual content that delivers impact in line with SEO best practices,
- Develop and author content consistent with brand guidelines to be published on websites, e-commerce platforms, social media, emails, mobile, videos, banner ads, and external publications, create and manage content campaigns in line with external agencies for PR, distributors and resellers that are appropriately tailored to local markets but still consistent with brand guidelines.
- Identify opportunities to develop the design, functionality and usability of the website in line with business objectives and digital strategy, and driving these through, reviewing KPIs on the company eCommerce platform, Social Media, Email, SEO, SEM, PPC, Digital Media Buying, A/B Split testing.
- Competitive Intelligence Research and data analytics to determine effectiveness of content and look at opportunities for improvement.
- Create video campaigns working with Motion Graphics designers for campaigns to launch across various platforms.
- Launch and continued maintenance of Affiliate Marketing.
- Work with brand ambassadors and influencers, graphic designers, photos and videos as part of a multimedia communication strategy,
- Event planning and marketing for tradeshows, press and media events
- Report project progress and outcomes on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to management team and other duties to be determined
- Marketing or Business Administration degree
- Exemplary communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Skilled copywriter
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent cross-department communication
- The ability to delegate and motivate others
- Good track record on leading and organising events or press conferences would be an added advantage
- Data modelling VBA etc
- PPC, SEO
- The energy and enthusiasm to deal with campaigns and trade shows
- The ability to work to deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
- Self-confidence to sell ideas
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
Please submit your CV to email@example.com