Graphic Designer (Senior or Junior)
Great companies begin with great people. Catalyst is expanding its creative team and looking for multi-talented, creative people who thrive on challenges and seek to produce excellence in their work.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented graphic designer to refine our entire visual expression as a brand. Including packaging design, trade show exhibits, photo shoots, online marketing imagery, fliers and product brochures.
You will be an integral part of the team that creates and manages the visual expression of our brand from the packaging and product brochures to generating other graphic content for our website, and social media channels as well as be involved in our creative strategy going forward. No two days will look the same working at Catalyst. We aim to create great design and great products and have a lot of fun while doing it.
You will get to work with world class talent, international customers and be responsible for a variety of roles and tasks in this fast growing company.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Portfolio showing your design process and examples of packaging, page layouts and brochure designs
- You must be a master at Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work with people, particularly in coordinating the execution of projects
- Basic photography skills
- Video editing knowledge is a bonus
- Bachelors Degree holder in graphic design or equivalent/similar
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, time management and leadership skills
- International exposure and design experience in a company abroad or domestic foreign company preferred
- Willingness to learn new things and be a creative problem solver
- Able to follow-through several design projects at the same time
- Must speak English; Cantonese and Mandarin are an advantage.
- Application must come attached with personal portfolio in a .pdf format
- Uses an iPhone or plans to get an iPhone
- Based in Hong Kong
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. The role would ideally suit a candidate who has previously worked in a company with proven ability to manage the conceptual design through to completion of a mixed variety of projects. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume and expected salary together with your personal portfolio.